Outside Sales Representative
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- $45,000 Earning Potential Plus Incentives!
- Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and
dental - eligible after 30 days!Coca-Cola is the world's largest
beverage distribution company and has been refreshing the world for
over 135 years. Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a
family-owned independent bottler and distributor where we view you
as the heart and soul of our company and strive to improve the
quality of life in each community we serve.What will you do as an
Outside Sales Representative?
- Manage customer accounts along a designated route with the
primary goal of maximizing sales at each customer account.
- Build, deliver, and maintain superior customer service
including being our customer's primary contact at Coca-Cola High
- Communicate with other members of the sales and marketing team
to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Ensure all customer locations have up to date advertising,
proper product placement, and proper inventory levels..
Requirements:In the Outside Sales Representative role, we are
seeking someone who:
- Has a High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Wants to work in an Outside Sales environment working with
customers and other team members alike
- Loves working with customers face-to-face and is not into
working at a desk all day
- Wants to support the entire sales process which can include
some heavy lifting
- Is proficient with math skills and Microsoft Office with the
ability to learn internal company systems
- Has a valid driver's license - may be required to obtain a
Class A CDL in some locationsIn the Outside Sales Representative
role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a 4-year college degree, of equivalent combination of
education and sales experience
- Additional sales training or education
- Ability to obtain a Class A CDLOutside Sales Representative
Benefits will include:
- $45,000 Earning Potential Plus Incentives with a Class A
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Dental for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Employees
- Benefit Eligibility 1st of the Month Following 30 Days of
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!Our Highest Principle - Honor God in all that we do.
We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!Coca-Cola
Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country, Grand Forks , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!