Company: Doherty Staffing
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Join this dynamic team in Grand Forks, ND! Doherty Staffing
Solutions is partnering with a global food company for these
exciting opportunities. We are seeking candidates for Sanitation
Technicians to work on 12-hour day or night shifts. This position
will work on a 2/2/3 schedule. Compensation for these temp-to-hire
positions is $21.39-$22.39 per hour, depending on shift.
Interested? Get more details below!
This Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots
firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses.
They are a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch
every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and
ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food
processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
What a Sanitation Technician will do:
- Follow safe work practices, procedures (including Standard
Operating Procedures), and policies
- Record chemical usage on the Chemical Log
- Transport chemicals by hand cart to and from the chemical room
in a safe and efficient manner
- Complete periodic testing and documentation of foaming and
sanitizing solution in central foaming tank
- Assist with training to ensure the proper training of
- Complete and maintain OSHA forklift truck certificates
- Ensure self-compliance with company policies
What you need to be a Sanitation Technician:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6+ months of related experience and/or training
- Must be able to understand and apply basic math skills
(addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Ability to work in extreme environments: noise, hot, cold, wet,
slick floors, confined spaces, and concrete floors
- Ability to work with and around hazardous chemicals wearing
appropriate PPE (full wetsuit, boots, chemical gloves and face
shield or goggles-depending on location)
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs. with or without
- Manual dexterity in both hands (turn valves, use high pressure
hoses, carry buckets filled with water and chemicals)
Learn the ropes of the manufacturing industry with this role! Click
APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For
questions or more information about the Sanitation Technician
positions, please contact our Grand Forks jobs office directly at
701-757-0562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions
welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If
this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we
encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look
forward to meeting you!
Bonu$e$ On Demand; $100 Referral Rewards Now Streaming! -
Keywords: Doherty Staffing, Grand Forks , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!