Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pediatric Partners,** a member of the Sevita family, **is
hiring! Sign-on bonus!**
We are growing! Up to $10K sign-on bonus!!*
*May be eligible for student loan repayment program.*
*Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is currently
seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. No Weekends!!*
* **Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day
is ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission.** Work with the
individuals we serve and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and
document a range of behavior challenges.
* Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
* Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans and skill
acquisition plans to teach activities of daily living skills.
* Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we
* Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging
problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the
* Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral
plans. *Qualifications: **
Master's Degree in in psychology or related field.
* One year experience working with special populations in crisis
intervention, staff training, and development.
* Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting
* Board Certification preferred and eligible for licensure.
* Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
* A commitment to quality in everything you do. *Why Join Us?**
Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay, sick pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. *Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. **_Apply Today!_* Sevita is a leading
provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We
believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent
life. We provide people with quality services and individualized
supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the
physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've
made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000
team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability/vets Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Sevita, Grand Forks , Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Professions , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!