CDL Class A Truck Driver with Hazmat-LOCAL- HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling-Part-time
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Please Call (855) 444-6792 to learn more!
Velocity Rail Solutions, Inc. is an A. Stucki Company, with a
history dating back to 1911. Velocity has long-term fixed contracts
with Class I Railroads to fuel and/or service locomotives using
specialized equipment. We have dedicated trucks that operate 24/7
365 days a year. We work in all types of weather and our work is
not seasonal. Pay you can count on!!!
- $768/For 24HR of Work!
- Home Daily!
- Paid weekly
- Part-time position 24 hours a week with opportunities to cover
vacations and time off!
- Previous Tanker and/or Hazmat hauling experience NOT
- 401k - give 5% get 4% match, fully vested in matching funds
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hazmat reimbursement for qualified individuals
- Annual Workboot Reimbursement
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Responsibilities /
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red dye diesel to fuel trains on an "On-Call" basis by the
Railroad. On Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent paychecks. You are paid for
a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
- Must have a Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements. No
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain
current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer, and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required
licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights,
weekends, and holidays. Physical Requirements:
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per day
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently EEO
Please Call (855) 444-6792 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, Grand Forks , CDL Class A Truck Driver with Hazmat-LOCAL- HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling-Part-time, Professions , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!