Company: CHS Inc
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: November 20, 2020
CHS Ag Services has an exciting opportunity in our Country
Operations Retail division! We are looking for an Operations
Specialist to join our growing team. You must be customer focused,
hardworking, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal
and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates
smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Blend product as prescribed and/or generate blends.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended
- Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
- Operate heavy equipment as needed.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record
- Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs,
conveyors, cleaners, vehicles and all other facility
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety
- Lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins; work in
dusty conditions and changing temperatures.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Training provided:
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
- Operation of location facilities
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and
- Experience operating loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track
- Able to work in dusty conditions and adverse weather conditions
- Able to work extended hours to meet business demands
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT
- Pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture background
- Grain, fertilizer, or chemical handling experienceCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health,
Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care
Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have
opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in
energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its
customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their
businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies
energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food
and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk
management services. The company operates petroleum
refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes
Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable
energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions
within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within
our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an
application for any position, you give CHS permission to review
your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within
our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Sales / Business Development
Keywords: CHS Inc, Grand Forks , Operations Specialist, Professions , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!