Company: Doherty Staffing
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Are you looking for a stable full-time job with an outstanding
company? Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a
full-scale manufacturer that designs, engineers, and fabricates
their products under one roof located in Grand Forks, ND. We are
seeking candidates for Packaging Assembler roles on 1st shift.
Compensation for these temp-to-hire positions is $17.00 per hour.
Interested? Get more details below!
Packaging Assembler Main Responsibilities:
- Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to
- General carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are
prepared properly so that the assemblies or weldments will be
fabricated in an accurate and efficient manner
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
Packaging Assembler Key Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power
- Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction
drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports and other
- Must have basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge
relative to building construction and/or manufacturing
- Previous experience in metal fabrication or carpentry shop is
- Knowledge of electric circuits and pneumatics
- Must be able to lift and walk with loads up to 50 pounds
What are you waiting for? Join this dynamic team today! Cick APPLY
NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For
questions or further information about the Packaging Assembler
positions, please call or text our Grand Forks jobs office directly
at (701) 757-0562.
Referrals wanted; earn unlimited $100 rewards! -
Keywords: Doherty Staffing, Grand Forks , Packaging Assembler, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!