Financial Services Representative- Part-time
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position will work 18-20 hours per week.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the farm
accounting department through accurate and timely keying and report
printing of farm accounting statements on a branch or regional
- Distribute reports to customers after review. Scan data and
maintain accounting files.
- Prepare and distribute balance sheet letters and related
- Work on monthly customer payroll calculation, deposits, and
input in addition to necessary quarterly/annual reporting.
- Assist with and review info returns.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Post High School education in a related field and/or equivalent
related business experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability
to effectively manage multiple relationships in a positive manner
and gain agreement on time-sensitive issues
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Grand Forks , Financial Services Representative- Part-time, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!