Senior Process Engineer
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Fufeng USA Inc has retained the Sikich Human Capital Management
Advisory Team to identify a Senior Process Engineer for their
growing team. COMPANY SNAPSHOT Fufeng USA Inc. is a subsidiary of
Fufeng Group Limited; a global leading bio-fermentation company
that manufactures products for the fast- growing animal nutrition,
food & beverage, pharmaceutical, health & wellness, personal care,
and oil & gas industries. Founded in 1999, Fufeng Group now has
over 14,000 employees globally and is one of the world's largest
manufacturers of monosodium glutamate, Xanthan Gum, and Amino
Acids. POSITION SUMMARY Fufeng USA Incorporated is looking for an
experienced Senior Process Engineer to aid in the design and
construction of its U.S. corn wet milling and bio-fermentation
plant. This critical role will work closely with the Chief
Operating Officer and U.S. project expansion team as well as 3rd
party engineering firms to oversee the facility design and be part
of the plant construction team. This is a unique opportunity to be
able to take a large-scale project from conceptual design, through
construction, and ultimately be a part of the local manufacturing
team responsible for operating it. Specific responsibilities will
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience with engineering detailed design for the
agro-industrial, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food, specialty
chemical industries, or similar complex processes.
- Design, develop and then execute capital projects up to $10
million. Experience writing project proposals with financial
justifications, timelines, and resource planning. Previous
experience working with 3rd party contractors.
- Create flow schematics, P&ID's, material & energy balances,
and plan view layouts.
- Ability to size a variety of different equipment types and unit
operations like pumps, heat exchanger, pipeline sizing, fermenters,
control valves, dryers, centrifuges, etc.
- Troubleshooting experience in a process manufacturing
environment both from a mechanical and operational
- Knowledge of plant controls systems and how they work.
Programming experience a plus.
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the
functional area of responsibility.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations
and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to
management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization;
both on-site and remotely.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Engineering or related field is
- A minimum of 10 years of related managerial project experience
in a manufacturing environment required.
- Relevant engineering experience in operations, project
management, process design and contractor supervision in a process
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with strong grasp of
engineering disciplines, plant operations and construction.
- Comfortable with being very action-oriented and engaged from an
- Experience formulating and executing plans that when complete,
meet pre-defined project goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet and project
scheduling.Fufeng USA Incorporated, offers excellent compensation
and benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Grand Forks , Senior Process Engineer, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!