Apprentice Line Worker
Company: Minnkota Power Cooperative, Inc.
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionApprentice Line WorkerMinnkota Power is seeking
qualified applicants for an Apprentice Line Worker opening at our
Grand Forks, ND headquarters. Job responsibilities include:
- Maintains and repairs high voltage electric transmission lines
of 41.6KVAC to 345 KVAC and 500 KVDC.
- Climbs poles to repair conductors and replace cross arms,
insulators, poles or auxiliary equipment.
- Will erect transmission lines.
- Utilizes precautionary work methods and safety equipment when
working on or near energized or de-energized conductors.
- Operates aerial equipment/devices to accomplish these
- Operates mobile equipment and trucks as required.
- Complies with all applicable safe work practices and rules set
forth by company, state and federal regulatory agencies. Employees
in this role may work nights and weekends as necessary and some
overnight travel from home base is required.The above description
is not meant to be all inclusive as far as duties or
responsibilities, but contains the major tasks. Minimum
- Individual must have completed lineman's school at an
accredited vocational technical school or have equivalent
- Must have, or be able to, obtain and maintain a Class A
- Must be able to work in all types of weather due to emergency
responses in inclement weather.
- Must be able to work at heights from a bucket truck or by
climbing poles.On-line applications can be found at
www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed
application.Minnkota Power Cooperative is an
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Minnkota Power Cooperative, Inc., Grand Forks , Apprentice Line Worker, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!