Military and Family Life Counselor (MFLC)(CYB)
Company: Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Blue Rose Consulting Group Inc is hiring licensed professionals
to provide non-medical counseling services and support to
active-duty military service members and their
families.Responsibilities:The primary responsibility of this
position is providing a full scope of Child and Youth Behavioral
Health (CYB) services to children dependents of military service
members and their families at Grand Forks, ND.These services
include non-medical counseling, training, and health and wellness
presentations, consultation with parents, personnel at child
daycare centers and schools, and consultation the installation
command staff regarding behavioral issues affecting children and
youth. CYB counselors are assigned to DoDEA schools, and some cases
local community schools and need to have experience working in a
school setting to qualify for CYB positions.CYB counselors are also
assigned to youth programs, summer camps, and for on demand
assignments. CYB counselors are responsible for working closely
with military branch Points of Contact (POCs) to assure that the
program is provided within the scope of the contract and meets the
needs of assigned installation.Minimum Requirements:
- A Master's degree in the Behavioral Health Professions
- Up to 2 years of post-master's supervised clinical
- Candidate must hold and maintain a valid unrestricted
counseling license or certification in North Dakota.
- Typical licenses include LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LMHC.
Clinicians under supervision may not apply.
- School based Counselors must demonstrate past experience
working in a school setting or other Child/Youth Services
- An understanding of the military lifestyle and working with
military family members.
- Ability to work independently to develop, implement, and
evaluate safety and intervention plans to meet individual and
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must speak fluent English.
- Be able to pass all background/suitability checks which may
include additional installation specific requirements.Desired
- Prior military service/military family member and/or strong
familiarity with the military culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and OutlookMFLC counselors also
- iPad provided for easy digital reporting, with no PII or
- iPhone provided for work calls
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- No office to maintain
- Flexible 40-hour work weeks
- Paid federal holidays
- Competitive Health Benefits packagePotential for Travel
Reimbursement: YESTravel: Yes, 10%Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Keywords: Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc., Grand Forks , Military and Family Life Counselor (MFLC)(CYB), Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!