Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Are you able to learn quickly? Does being in an upbeat
environment bring you happiness? PeopleReady is hiring a
dedicated Event Worker to take initiative with transactions,
customer interactions, and food service for our client on Event
Day. If you're a positive self-starter who enjoys working on a fun
team and being around food, we would love for you to apply through
the link above.
Shift Timings - All Available.
Pay Rate for this Job is $13.50/Hour
* Greeting customers and taking orders for food and beverages,
as instructed by supervisor.
* Taking pride in the details of customer service.
* Receiving payment by cash, check, credit or debit cards,
vouchers, then issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to
* Cooking food or preparing food items, such as sandwiches, salads,
and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following
* Assisting with concession stand setup, cleaning, and dismantling,
based on requests from supervisor.
* Experience working as a line cook in fast-paced kitchen
preferred * Able to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
* Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of
time * ServSafe Certification may be required We will help provide
any training necessary * Take pride in your strong work ethic,
positive mindset, and desire to improve * Tier One Screening
Keywords: PeopleReady, Grand Forks , Event Worker, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!