Business Development Representative
Company: Aya Corporate
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for
creating relationships with hospitals and healthcare systems and
winning new business. He or she will focus on strategically
selected key accounts not currently contracted with Aya Healthcare.
The Business Development Representative will excel in helping
healthcare organizations solve their clinical labor challenges by
leveraging Aya Healthcare’s suite of highly differentiated services
and software, making a significant impact on both new clients, and
the healthcare staffing industry. This position will be remotely
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Develop and cultivate relationships that result in new
contracts for Aya Healthcare
- Convey Aya Healthcare’s unique value proposition to key
decision makers within potential new hospital accounts in order to
secure new business
- Demonstrate and effectively present Aya Healthcare’s full suite
of services and software to healthcare organizations
- Identify and contact healthcare organizations in order to win
- Built and maintain an active pipeline of prospective
- Educate prospective healthcare organizations about Aya's
differentiated services and software
- Generate leads through various channels, strategic planning and
- A minimum of 5 years of business development experience in the
staffing industry is required.
- Experience in healthcare staffing is strongly preferred.
- An insatiable desire to win and relentless drive to
- Ability to think creatively and identify multiple paths to win
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Compensation: Depends on experience (DOE)
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Grand Forks , Business Development Representative, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!