Company: Altru Health System
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for diverse and
confidential administrative and technical duties. This position
independently plans, organizes and coordinates activities to ensure
efficient and effective work flow. The Assistant schedules and
manages meetings and relationship development among departments,
special functions, projects or presentations, travel and assists
with budget process and monitoring revenue and expenses. The
Administrative Assistant serves as liaison with internal and
external customers and provides support for the division as
Essential Job Functions
- Provides support for leaders as assigned (e.g. telephone
coverage, mail processing, etc.). Maintains accurate information
and communicates promptly the messages requiring immediate
attention. Assists with daily activities, such as schedules,
correspondence, documents, special reports, etc., to ensure the
effective and efficient operation of their office. Advises leaders
of significant and unexpected variances. Serves as a
resource/liaison for internal and external staff.
- Schedules and coordinates arrangements for a variety of
meetings. Coordinates room and food arrangements, agenda and
required materials. Records, publishes and maintains meeting
minutes that accurately reflect the discussions/outcomes.
- Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing, and
prioritizing workload. Accepts responsibility to make these
decisions and is held accountable. Maintains records, compiles
statistical data and coordinates appropriate action on tasks,
special documents and reports requiring routine or periodic
revisions, renewal and/or distribution. Ensures that invoices are
handled appropriately and within the required timeframe.
- Coordinates travel arrangements in a cost-effective way, i.e.,
air and hotel reservations, workshop registration, expense monies,
etc. Monitors expenses related to travel, education and
- Completes and monitors time and attendance activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs
of the department/organization.
Education & Experience
- Demonstrates the ability to use various software programs.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills with a high degree of
accuracy - variety of computer tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate both
verbally and in written format.
Keywords: Altru Health System, Grand Forks , Administrative Assistant, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!