This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students
are eligible to be hired in this position. Unsolicited applications
to this posting will NOT be considered.
Assist with general office duties including document imaging,
entering data, eletronic workflows, mailing, and assisting
applicaiton processors as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of this job are to help out the
admissions processing team with anything that they may need
including working workflows, sending out information to prospective
students, and help in other areas of the admissions office when
help is needed.
Requirements & Competencies
- Basic office equipment and computer skills.
- Must be able to work during high volume times.
- Must be someone that strives for 100% accuracy
- Must be willing and able to learn new job tasks and understand
new policies that fall into place.
- ****It is required that a mask be worn while in the
workplace and there must be 6 feet between yourself and others for
your own safety***
- Must have been awarded and accepted a federal work study
- Office of Admissions - Lower Level
- Gorecki Alumni Center - 3501 University Ave Stop 8357, Grand
Forks ND, 58201
Hours & Schedule
- Office is open 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Looking for Part-Time position, less than 20 hours per
- $10.00 per hour
The University of North Dakota determines employment eligibility
through the E-Verify system: What is E-Verify? New employees to the
University of North Dakota must present specific identification to
determine their employment eligibility no later than their first
day of work. To view the identification required, please see the
List of Acceptable Documents. You will be required to have one item
from List A OR one item from List B and List C.
For full consideration, applications must be received by
February 15th 2021 and include the following materials:
Please include in application if you are currently or have in
the past 12 months been employed with the University of North
Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North
Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as
well as your how many hours you work a week and in the past 12
Position is open until filled.