Company: General Electric
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description Summary
Perform a variety of tasks in the finishing process of the
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use critical thinking skills to identify alternative solutions,
conclusions or approach problems. These must be done while still
following the work instructions.
- Un-regular schedule, intermittent tasks.
- Grinding blade to work instruction specifications
- Grind between quality marks and apply gelcoat via paint brush
to designated locations.
- Matting to give blades a clean finish.
- Painting and Sanding
- Apply tape to edge of blade to avoid overspray of gel
- Apply bag to the shelf of the blade.
- Apply filler/mud to the lead edge of the blade, then scrape of
excess so all voids are filled.
- Turn the blade utilizing machine and all safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented to accurately setup and operate machine
according to engineering specifications
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with shift
leadership and coworkers
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift of carry objects or materials up to 40 lbs
Preferred Qualifications :
- 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Grand Forks , Finishing Technician, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!