PRIVATE EQUITY DUE DILIGENCE SPECIALIST II
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The Private Equity Due Diligence Specialist II is responsible for
the sourcing, due diligence and monitoring of private equity
investments for the firm's alternative investments platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis used in the due
diligence of potential private equity investment
- Prepare investment memoranda based on due diligence findings
into well-developed investment recommendations.
- Provide fundraising support, including regular communication
with Financial Advisors and clients.
- Develops and manages relationships with private equity firms
and other intermediaries to generate investment
- Monitor and report on the performance of existing investments,
including the documentation of existing files and
- Provide analytical support to senior investment professionals
for reporting, presentations and research projects.
- Supervise and train junior analysts/interns on investment
analysis and internal processes.
- Solid knowledge of alternative investment industry, general
investment principles and characteristics across asset classes with
strong finance and economic competences
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, but not limited to,
private equity, investment banking, investment consulting or
accounting and valuation services required
- Series 7 & Series 66 (or 65 and 63) within 12 months of
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong skillset with
Excel and PowerPoint.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading
full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel
serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States
and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment
firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a
leading provider of investment banking services to the middle
market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of
the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel
Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive
benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k,
wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health
situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include
virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new
candidates. We look forward to "virtually" meeting you.
Keywords: Stifel, Grand Forks , PRIVATE EQUITY DUE DILIGENCE SPECIALIST II, Other , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!