Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know
how to break in?
Rydell Auto Center is one of the largest & best
selling automotive retailers across North Dakota.
We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for
our growing sales team.
Experience in customer service, hotels & restaurants industries,
retail sales, IT or call centers are encouraged to apply.
We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success;
offering online and in-store training programs with our
* Above average health, vision, and dental insurance with family
and child coverage
* Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
at group rates
* After 1 year, a 401(k) with company matching dollars up to
* Paid time off * We also offer great ?in-house? benefits
including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program
and paid time off to volunteer
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and
listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in?s & the out?s of product
offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ?A game? & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours &
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in?s &
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment
background check & drug screenHireology . Keywords: Automotive
Salesperson, Location: Grand Forks, ND - 58201