RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME
Company: Crossmark, Inc.
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: March 11, 2019
# of Openings1 Overview CROSSMARK--is a leading sales and marketing company that provides services for manufacturers of consumer products and retailers. As a Retail Merchandising Representative you will represent our clients by implementing a variety of in-store merchandising tasks. These tasks include stocking shelves, building displays, correcting product voids, auditing store conditions, communicating with store employees and resetting product categories to the most up-to-date planograms. -- If you---re interested in working with some of the top brands and supporting products that you use every day, join the CROSSMARK team today! Responsibilities
- Implement in-store retail merchandising activities based on written instructions.
- Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, client objectives and work completed.
- Successfully implement work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Schedule work to ensure work is completed by the designated due date.
- Accurately report all work completed on the day it was performed via the designated systems (such as web portal, smart phone application, or verbal report)
- Access web based applications to schedule assigned work, receive work instructions, report work results, record time and mileage, and complete training activities.
- Ensure proper handling of all company provided equipment. Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior retail reset or merchandising experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete scheduled department, brand or general--reset--work activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication with store (client) personnel/management regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions and client sales plan objectives.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines--
- Regular access to a computer or printer for assigned duties
- Reliable Internet--access
- Basic computer literacy using internet platforms (Internet Explorer or Chrome)
- Ability to navigate and utilize a tablet and or smartphone technology as required
- Reliable transportation--- must be able to transport yourself and required product/materials from your residence to execute a variety of work (must be able to travel to multiple locations, typically between 25-40 miles ---mileage reimbursement is--provided).----Associate that utilizes a personal vehicle for business purposes are required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's--license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's--state of residence.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required--based on business necessity.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance.
- You must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures and displays, reorganizing the products according to the Plan-o-gram--provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary.--
- This role is not expected to exceed--24 hrs. a week, although the company does maintain discretion to change the hours, based on the needs of the client and or business. Typical hours of operation are from Monday to Friday,--8 am to 5pm, with occasional projects requiring early morning (5 am-6 am), overnight travel, weekends or evenings as well. Availability preferences: Monday through Friday, with availability to work two to three 6-8 hour days, starting at 5 or 8 am. -- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. -- -- At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry. -- CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know. -- https://youtu.be/ApJbu5BMbLY
Keywords: Crossmark, Inc., Grand Forks , RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!