RN (Registered Nurse) - EXPTEMP
Location: Devils Lake
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Care Team Solutions to find a
qualified ER/Trauma RN in Devils Lake, North Dakota, 58301!
About The Position
Details: Must Have 2+ Years of recent Emergency Room
- Specialty: Emergency Room
- Discipline: Registered Nurse
- Start Date: 2024-02-05
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 12 Hours Overnight shift.
- Hours Per Week: 36 Hours
- Employment Type: Contract Six things that won't happen if you
apply to this job:
- You won't have to guess what the downsides are. We'll tell you
- You won't show up on day 1 and find out this is not what you
signed up for.
- We won't leave your phone call ringing when it's inconvenient.
Business hours for you are business hours for us.
- You won't get shuffled to some customer service rep when a
problem pops up.
- If we screw up something in securing your placement, we'll own
it. That means it's on us to make it right.
- You won't figure out your credentials alone. Our credentialing
experts will walk you through it step by step. We've talked to
thousands of travel nurses like you. We know you want good pay. You
want to choose when you work. But the one thing nurse after nurse
has said they want and don't have is someone in their corner.
There's a lot in this business that's messed up. We're trying to be
the people that fix it. You and every nurse with the guts to travel
deserve it. We've worked hard for you to enjoy some one-of-a-kind
benefits you'll not likely find anywhere else, because they benefit
you more than they benefit us:
- Our early pay program
- Student loan reimbursement
- Free well-being tele-visits with a psychologist
About Care Team Solutions
Nursing is already hard enough. Travel nursing takes serious guts.
You get the toughest assignments in places you ve never been. Which
can be fun, but it s also stressful. If anyone deserves someone in
their corner, it s you.You'll do your best work when you have the
placements you want and feel fully supported in your work. That's
why Care Team Solutions separates from the rest.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- A diverse portfolio of experiences adds depth to your
professional profile. This can be beneficial if you decide to
pursue leadership roles, advanced degrees, or specialized
- As a travel nurse, you'll work in various healthcare settings,
gaining exposure to diverse patient populations, medical
procedures, and healthcare systems. This broadens your clinical
skills and enhances your adaptability.
- Managing assignments, travel logistics, and adapting to new
environments requires effective time management. Travel nursing
helps you hone your time management skills, a valuable asset in any
- Stand out in the competitive healthcare field by showcasing a
resume filled with varied experiences in different regions and
healthcare settings. Employers value the adaptability and
resilience gained through travel nursing.
- Tailor your career path by selecting assignments that align
with your professional goals and interests. This customization
allows you to focus on areas of healthcare that resonate with your
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, Grand Forks , RN (Registered Nurse) - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , Devils Lake, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!