Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Registered Nursing Career
all positions Full-
-Time, Pool, Weekend Options, and New Grads
Experience nursing as it was meant to be.
We're looking for Registered Nurses who
are inspired by the prospect of caregiving the way it should be.
Here, you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards
of helping people getting back to their lives again. Experience the
difference of nursing in a rehab hospital with the latest
technology at your fingertips and a wide range of opportunities
among kindred spirits. Count on having a flexible schedule that we
build together so you can live your best life. Yes, we do that,
A little about us:
We're a Nurse first organization and we think that's special.
Whether you're building a foundation in your early career or you're
a seasoned nurse looking for a better environment to call home,
we're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join.
We're not your ordinary rehab hospital either. Being recently named
one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For(r) Award, among others, is pretty
Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.
Be the kind of Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and
targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient's physical, mental,
and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that
start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build
skills that last a lifetime.
Certifications and Licensures:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can
assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation
hospital setting is preferred.
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with
empathy, doing what's right, focusing on the positive, and
remaining stronger together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in
post-acute care with a strong presence in over 38 states and 34,000
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.
We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's
race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental
disability, physical disability or any other protected
We can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Grand Forks , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Mayville, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!