Physician / Rheumatology / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Rheumatologist Opening
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: March 15, 2023
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist
to join our multi-specialty health system. The team is comprised of
and known for:
- 200+ Altru providers in 44 specialties, including 1
Rheumatologist and 1 Rheumatology NP
- Epic EMR
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member Position Description:
- 1.0 FTE: M-F 8-5
- No weekends, no holidays, no call, no inpatient
- Dedicated clinic nurse and good clinic patient flow
- 18-20 average patients/day
- Excellent pathology Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary guarantee or your work RVUs, whichever is greater
- Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k)
and 457(b) retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage
- Generous vacation and CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Immigration allotment The Community:
- Our tight-knit community is the reason U.S. News ranks North
Dakota as the state offering the best quality of life.
- With one of the best commute times in the U.S., our rush hour
is measured in minutes not hours.
- Our public and private educational systems are some of the best
in the country. Whether you re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding
educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.
- With a consistently low unemployment rate (
- Whether you call it a big, small town or small, big town, Grand
Forks has at least one of everything including all four seasons.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Grand Forks , Physician / Rheumatology / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Rheumatologist Opening, Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...