Respiratory Therapist - Hospital (Respiratory Therapy )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Generalist opening in Grand Forks, North Dakota. At National
Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you.We're currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist - Hospital to
join our amazing team.Details of the Respiratory Therapist
- Anticipated start date: 12/15/2022
- Salary: $3410.46 - $3719.52 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Rotating
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Respiratory
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan, administers inhalants,
operates mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration
apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing
bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises,
monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs,
arterial blood gases and blood chemistry changes.
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by
observing, noting and evaluating patient's progress.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians,
nurses, social workers and other health care workers.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by
designing home exercise programs, instructing patients, families
and caregivers in home exercise programs.
- Recommend and/or provide assistive equipment, recommend
outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
department records.Qualifications for the Respiratory Therapist:
- Graduate of accredited two year Respiratory Therapy
- Current Respiratory Therapist license in the State of
- Registration by NBRC preferred.
- Current BLS/BCLS and certification.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Respiratory Therapist opening and
one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Grand Forks , Respiratory Therapist - Hospital (Respiratory Therapy ), Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!