Physician / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Long Term Care Physician Opening
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
physician to join its team and practice Long Term Care in Minnesota
and North Dakota. Position Description:
- Practice in a Long-Term Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Abundant outreach available in the community and region
- Work closely with Advanced Practice Providers Physical,
Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key
professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations, monthly
rounding, and acute visits as necessary. Visits can be done both
virtually and in-person.
- Sub-specialists are available for consults
- Great work/life balance Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary guarantee or your work RVUs, whichever is greater
- Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k)
and 457(b) retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage
- Generous vacation and CME
- Relocation reimbursement The Community:
- Our tight-knit community is the reason U.S. News ranks North
Dakota as the state offering the best quality of life.
- With one of the best commute times in the U.S., our rush hour
is measured in minutes not hours.
- Our public and private educational systems are some of the best
in the country. Whether you re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding
educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.
- With a consistently low unemployment rate (
- Whether you call it a big, small town or small, big town, Grand
Forks has at least one of everything including all four seasons.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Grand Forks , Physician / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Long Term Care Physician Opening, Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!