Company: Sanford Federal
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sanford Federal Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
Job Title: Dentist
Sanford Federal, Inc. is currently seeking a Dentist to Provide
dental care services for Dentist/Dental services. Services include
providing direct care to patients of all ages with a variety of
dental/medical, surgical, pediatric, geriatric and health
- The Candidate(s) Dentist shall interview and examine patients,
review past medical history and request and/or perform diagnostic
tests and examinations as necessary to make diagnosis for primary
care services. They make diagnosis after evaluating information
obtained and provide medical or surgical treatment and/or referral
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns,
performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and
establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- The contracted Dentist shall become familiar with and be guided
by the Indian Health Service formulary and shall follow I.H.S
procedures when prescribing drugs.
- The Dentist authorized to prescribe pharmaceuticals shall do so
according to the availability of drugs listed in the I.H.S
- I.H.S pharmacy services will provide instructions to the
prescribing contract Dentist as to substitutions of generic drugs
for prescribed drugs.
- The service unit pharmacy and therapeutics committee must
approve drugs not on the formulary.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or dental medicine.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws
regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability
to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and
- Good management skills.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Grand Forks , Dentist, Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!