Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Come practice in this North Dakota city on the border of
Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a
tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large
university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us
is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the
way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured
professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your
CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent overall compensation plus a $100K sign-on bonus and
- Monday through Friday
- Terrific support and technology
- 1:5 call weekdays, 1:7 on weekends
- Provide secondary call to the emergency room
- Join 2 IMs, 3 FMs, and 2 APPs
- H-1B cap exempt
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Grand Forks , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!