Physician / Hospitalist / North Dakota / Permanent / Long-Term Care Position for North Dakota Job
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: May 6, 2022
A respected healthcare system in Grand Forks has long-term
care/rehab opportunities due to growth and succession planning.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with some phone-only
call. You will see patients at more than 1 facility. There will
also be opportunities to teach medical students and residents on
rotation with additional teaching exposure opportunities on campus.
This employed opportunity has a salary on the high end of MGMA plus
RVU. You will also be offered a self-funded medical plan, dental
and vision, STD and LTD disability, vacation/holidays, relocation
assistance, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice
insurance. Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the
border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air,
and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large
university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth
for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs
that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started,
call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or
reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to
email@example.com. Refer to job number #2685917.
- High end of MGMA salary and RVUs
- Medical, dental, life, disability, pension and profit sharing,
CME, and sign-on bonus
- Full-time and inpatient long-term care position
- Monday to Friday with some shared call
- Daytime work in several LTC and rehab facilities
- Option to teach medical students and residents
- They welcome a BC IM, FP, or geriatric physician
- BE residents are also encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Grand Forks , Physician / Hospitalist / North Dakota / Permanent / Long-Term Care Position for North Dakota Job, Healthcare , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!