Business Analysis and Management Internship
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Provide data analysis support to project and operations
- Perform routine administrative functions.
- Assist in special projects across various operational
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult and escalate
issues to management.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting.
- Student currently enrolled in a Master's program with a
background or interest in health policy, statistics and
quantitative analysis, public health, or related field
- Skilled in standard computer applications and platforms such as
Outlook and MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities with
superior attention to detail.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced,
deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork, and customer
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Grand Forks , Business Analysis and Management Internship, Executive , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...