Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: March 16, 2023
CULVER'S - JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to Owner-Operator
Assists the general manager to develop maximum sales volume and
profit margin. Develops managers and team members to ensure every
guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
Pay range is from $15-$19.
Insurance opportunities available
Free Meal Discounts
- Assists general manager to increase sales and net profit of the
- Prepares the team schedule with Radiant and daily deployment
sheets based on forecasts and labor budget.
- Consistently ensures proper portion control for all menu
- Ensures training and demonstration of food safety using
Culver's Food Safety Plan.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Recruits, hires and terminates team members.
- Provides ongoing training, development and coaching to
efficiently lead team.
- Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team
- Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including
follow up on guest comment cards promptly and effectively.
- Effectively runs shifts to ensure quality product and prompt
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five
minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for
drive thru orders.
- Ensures equipment is effectively maintained and repaired.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows up with Training Coordinator regarding training and
implementation of new products and procedures to team members.
- Ensures accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food
Checklist and Product Rotation Reports.
- Review food cost variance report in Radiant to determine
appropriate waste dollars and where improvements can be made.
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team
efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Routinely helps closing the store to maintain standards.
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma
- EXPERIENCE: Prior Restaurant/Leadership position is preferred.
Will train on the job.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work,
communicate well and be management oriented. This person should be
knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment.
Must be a self-starter and able to adjust to new ideas.
Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's
qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of
similar responsibilities. PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.
Keywords: Culver's, Grand Forks , Assistant Manager, Executive , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...