Company: Aristocrat Technologies
Location: Grand Forks
Posted on: March 14, 2023
JOB POSTING TITLEFinancial AnalystPAY
RANGE$79,805-$148,210SUMMARYThis position's primary focus is to be
a key business partner to assigned Digital D&D stakeholders -
one of our biggest assets is our Digital Design & Development
talent. This role will ensure core financial processes are
established, will provide reporting, analysis, insight,
forecasting, and budgeting, and will support the existing and
future games pipeline and Digital D&D investments. The role is
both strategic and operational. This person will work
collaboratively across a wide range of stakeholders & has a direct
influence & impact on the financial outcome of the PSI
organization.The role is operational where the key outcomes are
- To contribute to the success of Pixec United by providing
financial and accounting support to the local stakeholders.
- Responsible for supporting the leadership team in interpreting
financial data to track against financial objectives.
- Provision of commercial systems, processes, reports, and
management information that enable analysis, recommendations, and
review of actions for business opportunities, projects and gap
- Responsible for the department reporting and analysis to senior
management and to Group Finance. Includes any additional Half Year
and Year End reporting.
- Servicing local business partners with regular and ad-hoc
analysis of information to provide insight into relevant business
- Providing objective and relevant analysis and modeling to
support the development of budgets and business plans.The outlook
of the role is primarily internal, but the role must work
collaboratively with Product Madness, Big Fish, Plarium, PSI
Finance team, Corporate and PxU Accounting, Corporate Finance, and
local D&D teams where the focus of the role is to optimize
business performance through the successful implementation of
business initiatives.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generation of weekly & monthly standard reporting packs
- Generation of weekly & monthly ad hoc reporting & analysis as
- Business partnering involves ensuring financial accounting and
reporting is accurate and timely, including monthly reporting and
analysis, annual Plans and Quarterly LE's.-- Also, includes Head
Count.-- Timely and insightful analysis is a key deliverable.
- Monitor key business drivers & provide analysis of variances
from targeted results along with recommendations to close any
- Modelling and analysis of assigned cost centers of their budget
and forecasts. Ensure that outputs are linked to key drivers and
ensuring that all assumptions are visible and agreed.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and accurate reporting of
any third-party studio cost and royalties.
- Financial responsibility for Digital D&D enablers including
Real Estate, Capex, and Game Development Cost
- Assist Digital Finance leadership to embed commercial systems &
processes and ensure that business policies are adhered to.
- Any other ad hoc projects as they arise.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2-4 years' experience in broad finance roles, covering
both financial & management accounting
- Proven proficiency in accounting and strong knowledge of
- Proven proficiency to identify and understand key drivers in a
complex commercial environment
- Proven proficiency to understand and analyze financial data and
provide recommendations to management that allows effective and
efficient achievement of business objectives
- Proven proficiency in project accounting/reporting.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Power BI, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Planner, and Outlook. Goal Seek, Python, and R
preferred but not required.
- Experience with an ERP and Financial software such as
TM1/Cognos, D365, Analplan, Hyperion, and Pillar are preferred but
- Experience in finance business partnering role and ability to
build, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
liaise (& challenge when necessary) with business operations with
attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and takes the initiative whenever an
opportunity presents itself.
- Self-motivated, drives to completion / resolution
- Experience operating in large projects and throughout the
lifecycle of project and process implementing cross-functional
transformation initiatives.WHY ARISTOCRAT?Aristocrat is a world
leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher
of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our
B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people
who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on
fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the
way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company
governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We're a diverse
business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring
joy to life through the power of play.We aim to create an
environment where individual differences are valued, and all
employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We
welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of
age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability
status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working
options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite
you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunitiesOUR VALUES
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good CitizenThe US based roles may require
registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or
other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Keywords: Aristocrat Technologies, Grand Forks , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...